Christmas White Chocolate Rocky Road
It’s been an incredibly long time since I’ve posted and I felt I had to share my recipes for Christmas. Every year I get incredibly excited for Christmas, and it has become a yearly tradition to bake and give these as gifts. Then I remember the massive process involved with having to buy specific ingredients, deal with the crowds and the worst part…the heat and humidity and everything melting and nothing setting – ah Aussie Summer. But…I still absolutely love it!
This Rocky Road has to be the best in my opinion. Why? The colours are everything you can ask for. Aaand you can’t fail!
- 2 x 180g packets of white chocolate (chopped)
- 1/2 cup natural pistachios (out of shell)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (large are ok, I would chop in half)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- ** optional – add slivered almonds, use 1 packet of milk or dark chocolate on top.
- Line a square baking tray (I use foil).
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. I do this in bursts of 20 seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir so everything is covered.
- Put in the fridge to set, ideally overnight.
- Lift foil and then chop into desired pieces – I usually do small squares.
And to finish as gifts – (I have more recipes, Choc Mint Christmas Balls and Biscotti)