Almond & Cranberry Biscotti
Another really easy Christmas recipe, although it doesn’t have to be just for this time of year.
Incredibly easy and I’m sure you can add any dried fruit or nuts to the mixture.
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond essence
- 1 1/3 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat over to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg, egg yolk and essence in a large bowl until pale and thick.
Finally, stand on trays for about 5 mins. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool.